Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Birthday Invitations


I am making many invitations. I made or at least half of the invitations for a co workers daughters b day party. I made the top part she filled in the info and cut out a black border and glued it together.

Another co worker asked me to make her baby's first birthday invitations. She asked me if I had a book of my work. I was like wow. If it was raining soup my cup would be turned over. Well not really because she wants me to make them anyway. I am only going to charge what it cost to make them because her invites will be the first in my book. I know I have not blogged in a while but I am still designing.

I have designed the golf book this year and the better I get at my designing software the easier doing the book is. I am down to just fine tuning creating any ads I do not have. I am giving it to Wednesday before I start taking out sponsors who did not put any money in the book. and finalizing the sponsorship list becasue Meechum will need the list soon for his tee hole signs.

Master pages have really helped tomorrow I will scan in as many pics as can get. This will be my filler. What am I going to do with Crickets artwork?

No comments: