Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ready for Fairisle

I am ready to use the partial knitting function on the kx 350 my idea is to make some washcloths with my intial in the right hand corner. Only problem is yesterday I was trying to knit some kitchen cotton on T10 and i damn near broke the carriage and my arm! I was like what the hell. Now I was looking at the peaches and cream site and I may have 8 ply don't really remember because on the Lion Brand site it reccomends lion cotton which used to be called kitchen cotton. Now mind you it is for the LK150 but I thought my kx350 was .5mm bigger than the lk maybe it is smaller than the lk. Either way my arm still hurts. So I a need to A find some thinner cotton yarn (do they make thin kitchen cotton) or B put the bond back up. Which I am going to do anyway because I have written what I think is a really good machine knit pattern for the Summerlin.

No comments: